Hedley Museum needs two young people (up to and including age 29) to assist museum staff 6 hours per day during July and August 2022, 5 days per week. Pay is $17.00 per hour. Hours are 9:45 to 4:15, Thursday to Monday.
• Guiding museum visitors and relating Hedley history (training provided)
• Some light garden maintenance
• Helping in the tea room and gift shop
• And other general duties
Preference is given, but not limited, to young people
• re-entering the workplace
• facing mental and physical challenges
• encountering barriers to employment
Applicants should enjoy engaging with the public, relating stories about Hedley’s history, and be willing to learn new skills.
This is a good opportunity to experience working in a unique setting of a small gold-mining town with a beautiful, natural environment in the Southern Okanagan.
Please email resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it in person to the Hedley Museum Friday to Monday, 10 am to 4 pm.
Copyright © 2022 Hedley Museum & Tourist Information Booth - All Rights Reserved.